Welcome to the BettingChoice betting guide. This guide will teach you everything you need to know to successfully bet online. Every step of the process is covered, from choosing a bookmaker and setting up an account, to finding the most profitable bonuses and promotions online.
The goal with the guide is to answer any of the questions you may have as a beginner sports better. Regardless of your level of experience, either with computing or sports-betting, the articles below will give you every tool you need to confidently get yourself into the action.
In fact, it will take more time to read these articles than it will to actually set up your account and start betting, it really is that simple. Once you have your account, you’ll want to read our guides on how to bet on your favourite sports. Even if you know the game inside-and-out, you’re guaranteed to find a tip or two in these guides. Take a look, and if you have any questions at all, drop them in the comments box below an article.
Getting Started Betting Online
Basic Betting Education
How to Bet on ...
The Guide to Horse Racing
- An Introduction to Jumps Racing
- The Guide to Glorious Goodwood
- The Guide to the Melbourne Cup
- The Guide to the Breeders' Cup
- The Guide to British Champions Day
- The Guide to Royal Ascot
- The Guide to Ante Post Wagering
- The Guide to Each Way Betting
- The Guide to the Saratoga Meet
- The Guide to the Newmarket July Festival
- Horse Racing Betting: Flat Racing
- Horse Racing Betting: Grass Surfaces
- Bankroll Management for Beginners
- How To Watch a Horse Race
- The Guide to the St. Leger Meeting
- The Guide to the York Ebor Festival